Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let us renew our vows

    I know we have dated for a while now. I am happy for each and every moment. It has been special. I know we've fought along the way. I am sorry for the times I was wrong. I forgive you for the times you were wrong.
     But, yesterday I fell in love with you all over again. I saw a whole new and different you.  You gave me that  smile  you've never shown me again. I could tell you love me from the way you looked at me. That "I_am_holding_on_to_you_" look.  I felt like I had just met you. If I was never sure that you are the one,  now am more than sure. I loved the way we made love. The way you held your eyes right in to mine.  The way you made me tremble by gently and passionately kissing my lips. The way you made me want you.  The way you kept calling my name and telling me you loved me all through. I loved the way you expressed your love, and the way you lay on my chest and let your hair run down my body after we had exhausted our bodies with passion . It give me a feeling that that was how I wanted to spend the rest of my nights. Right there next to you. I loved the way we made love,  like it was our first and last time. That is how I want it to always be.
    So am pleading to you my darling,  before this feeling subsides, before we urgue again,  before we feel our minds with all soughts of doubts, when we are still at the peak of our love story.  Let us RENEW OUR VOWS. Let's make those promises all over again.

No comments: